Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Welcome To All

I would like to say "Welcome" to all of those who have just chosen to check out MMJ Dr Mom.

I will be sharing education on the subject of MMJ here, for all those who are in search of the truths about that earthly plant that most these days know as "Marijuana" . I shall bring history, science, experience, and reality into these discussions. I will avoid the spreading of any myths that have corrupted the minds of so many over the past 80 years.

I have personally become a patient of MMJ to minimize the toxins that the doctors were prescribing to me after my multiple back injuries, and my most recent injuries sustained in a automobile accident. They had no problem (it seemed) to just continue to prescribe more and more meds to take care of my pains, and then for all the side effects that the pain killers were causing. When it looked as though I had my own personal pharmacy at home, my husband said, "Enough is ENOUGH!!"

The state of CO had already passed new laws allowing for patients to try Cannabis as a Alternative Treatment for a number of ailments, so I looked into whether or not it could help with my issues. That is when I started my Personal Education on Cannabis Sativa & Cannabis Indica. (aka Marijuana) ~ Honestly it is when I began actually reading about the subject. I had already done my "experimenting" with it as a kid in school, and already knew it to be safer than alcohol for me and my friends, because we had tried both. We always got ourselves into more trouble when alcohol was involved.

I didn't just listen to anyone who was willing to talk to me about it either. I started my Education with an Essay that was due for my college English Comp class. It was a Pros & Cons paper that we had to do, so I chose the Pros & Cons of Medical Marijuana to study and report on. I was overwhelmed with the amount of information that I was able to find on the subject. My Google search came up with pages and pages of results; the facts stacked up for the benefits of it, and bias and fear stacked up against it.

I will share those results, and further facts that I have since uncovered about Cannabis, that I now gladly share with others, so that they might be able to also be informed by a factual source rather than by bias and fear of the unknown.

Again, WELCOME, and now.... stay tuned...  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment